The Caroma Care 800 Cleanflush® range is ideal for hospital, aged care and commercial applications where the absolute highest levels of hygiene and rapid cleaning are required. The Care 800 Cleanflush® Invisi Suite with Backrest in particular features a raised height seat, an increased pan projection and backrest specifically designed to provide extra support for people with disabilities and applications requiring compliance to AS1428.1-2009 Amd.1 Design for Access & Mobility.
- Meets AS1428.1 2009 Amd. 1 Access and Mobility requirements when used in conjunction with backrest, single flap seat and raised height buttons
- Caroma Cleanflush® rimless technology is a patented Australian design that provides a whole bowl clean with no splashback.
- Care 800 Cleanflush® Easy Height back inlet pan, ideal for the elderly or people with restricted movement
- Invisi Series II® concealed cistern (suitable for induct, inceiling, inwall or undercounter** installations)
- Universal trap pan for S or P trap installations
- Includes Caroma's patented Uni
- Orbital® Connector, ensuring unparalleled fit out flexibility during installation (up to 50mm radius)
- Includes Pedigree II Care or Caravelle Care single flap seat in either white, sorrento blue or anthracite grey
- Caroma Adjustable Flushpipe provides flexibility with aligning water inlet to the pan
- **For undercounter installation use fixed flushpipe code: 237222
- Includes Caravelle Care single flap seat in either white, sorrento blue or anthracite grey
- Includes Caroma stainless steel Backrest
- Raised buttons sold separately, Includes rough in and fit out kits