The Care 700 Wall Basin has been specifically designed for handwashing in areas such as staff, patient and public amenities, where accessibility and management of infection and hygiene are vital design considerations. The design offers smooth rounded contours and clean lines incorporating built in shelf space alleviating the need for separate shelving.
- Available with 0, 1 or 3 tap holes, with either left or right shelf
- No overflow for increased hygiene
- Designed with optimal basin waste and tapware landing projections to reduce potential splashing caused by the water stream from the tapware flowing directly into the basin waste
- Sloped tap landing reduces water retention
- Bowl capacity 9 litres
- Supplied with white plug and chrome grate waste, suitable for hospital applications
- Optional fully integrated vitreous china care shroud provides increased infection control and eliminates potential contraband storage (873170W)
- Can be installed to comply to AS1428.1 2009 Amd1 Design for Access and Mobility requirements
- Type C basin for healthcare applications*. Please note Type C guidelines were updated in BHWS C Rev. 4 and has now been retired. * Originally designed to comply with the Australian Health Facility Guidelines Part D Infection Prevention and Control.