H2Zero Cube Waterless Urinal
The H2Zero™ Cube waterless urinal operates utilising unique patented cartridge technology that doesn't use an oil-based seal as used in traditional waterless urinals. Housed within the cartridge the Bio Fresh deodorising block is activated during use, while the Bio Seal™ allows urine to pass through the seal freely. The Bio Seal™ acts as a one-way air-tight valve to seal the cartridge from the drainage system and against back-pressure situations. This operation guarantees consistently superior performance and hygiene compared to other waterless urinals. Installation of the H2Zero™ is simplified, as there is no need for a cistern/flush valve to be connected to the unit. After installation the savings continue with a reduction in overall water and waste management charges to buildings.
- The H2Zero Cube Urinal has revolutionised waterless urinal performance
- Helps reach high level targets for sustainability and water conservation to minimise environmental impact
- Outlet and cartridge configuration results in reduced levels of waste
- Vitreous china is easy to clean and provides longevity
- Vandal resistant plated brass dome conceals the Bio Seal & trade and Bio Fresh cartridge
- Optional vitreous china dome available for light commercial applications
- Replacement Biofresh Block & Seal available as part 687334.
- Replacement Tool & Cap kit available as part 687335.
|Trap Type||P Trap|
|Inlet Type||Back Entry|
|WELS Star Rating||0|